To begin our working relationship, and to maximize our effectiveness, I make the following requests of my clients:
1. Please make all appointments/calls on time or call at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule.
2. Be honest. My job is to support you in those actions YOU have chosen for yourself. Please use me as a safe place to look at what stops you from being in action.
3. Sometimes I may ask questions which may seem too probing. Look right now and decide if you can give me full permission to be bold and forthright in all our interactions.
4. Please tell me what works and what doesn’t work in having someone support you.
5. Determine whether your goal is one you are absolutely certain you are ready to begin making happen NOW.
6. As a client, you understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your own well being during my coaching calls, including your choices and decisions. You recognize that coaching is not therapy and that professional referrals will be given to me if needed.
As an active member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and as a Certified Professional Coach, I rigorously follow the Code of Ethics of the ICF, which is one of the benefits of working with an ICF professional coach. Please take a look at the code of ethics if you wish to better understand these benefits by following this link www.coachfederation.org